Rainbow Family Tree

tell your story - change the world!

Melina MIchelle Magdalena's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Last night we took our neighbourhood into our own hands. Here is a blog post about w…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Apr 16, 2011 to Everyday Activism

6 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Rainbow Family Tree

"Hi there, and Marc - yes it was a fun afternoon and I'm still so pleased to have jum…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Nov 26, 2009 to The Rainbow Family Tree Launch

1 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Melina MIchelle Magdalena

"Ta muchly - this is for the JAFL digidoc. Others have used Photostory, so I presume…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Nov 20, 2009 to MovieMaker

3 Nov 20, 2009

"Hi RTF People, My question is about the step to take after completing my project in…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Nov 20, 2009 to MovieMaker

3 Nov 20, 2009

"Hi Sonja and all, I'm going to have a couple of hours tonight to keep working and I…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Oct 8, 2009 to Session Six : HELP!

2 Oct 8, 2009

"Sonja (et al) I had a giggle this morning when I was playing taxi driver to my 17 ye…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Sep 12, 2009 to Session Two : What's your story?

41 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Luke

"OK I'm going to start afresh after a good night's sleep... Scrap last night's uncert…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Sep 10, 2009 to Session Two : What's your story?

41 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Hi all, Well I had it in mind to tell the story of when we went to visit Bronwen's g…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Sep 9, 2009 to Session Two : What's your story?

41 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Luke

"My legal name is Melina Michelle Magdalena. My birth name was Melina Michelle Magdal…"

Melina MIchelle Magdalena replied Sep 6, 2009 to Session One : The Name Game

21 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Molly

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rainbow Family Tree.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service