tell your story - change the world!
As most of you know I've been muddling my way through a phd on Digital Storytelling (read about it here) over the last couple of years... and I'm just pulling all the threads together. Some of you provided some very excellent answers to a quiz I sent out a month or so ago... and I have a few more FINAL quick questions. If you've got 10 mins free I'd love your responses (by 27/08/12 - next monday - if poss!)
I'm attaching word docs of these questions for your convenience - you can mail them back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or private message me here.
I'm also attaching a QUT info and release form if you haven't already supplied me with your consent!
Last ever ‘Rainbow Family Tree’ phd related quiz…
Any answers, short or long, are appreciated BUT I need responses ASAP! Honesty and/or humour also appreciated ; )
1. How much personal sharing (use your own definition) do you do using digital technology? Indicate those that are relevant and describe the kind of personal sharing you do, who with and how often?
2. How much personal sharing do you with… ? Specify face-to-face, online or both… How would YOU define each category? Approximately how many people in each group?
3. Over the last 5-15 years how have these patterns of interaction changed for you?
4. How do you describe the Rainbow Family Tree web space to people?
5. What do you like/not like about the space?
6. I’m happy to donate hosting fees for the space ($360 p/year) but would like to step back as primary facilitator and become more engaged (and active!) as a community member. With this in mind…
How would you like to see it change over the next year or so? Be honest!
Add a Comment